Friday, June 3, 2011

Six Impossible Things To Count in Reality

"Alice in Wonderland" is totally awesome.
*crowd murmurs in excitement*


I've watched it for like 3-4 times. Watched it again earlier.
What do you think about it?
*crowd begins talking and thinking*

I absolute adore Mad Hatter (played by Johnny Depp).

In fact, I'm trying to figure out...
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" (If you know the answer, please do tell me or else I might be stuck in my lifetime thinking about it)

Anyway, the Six Impossible Things Alice Counts Before Breakfast: (!st two pics are not right)
1.) There's a potion that can make you shrink. (Pishsolver Potion)
2.) A cake that can make you shrink. (Upelkuchen Cake)
3.) Animals can talk.
4.) Cats can disappear.
5.) There's a place called 'Wonderland'.
6.) I can slay the Jabberwocky.

*sigh*
If only I could count it in real life and know it's really real.
Am I even making sense?
*bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment