Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A "Black" Incident

Anyway, this morning, I guarantee, my mother was a BIT strange. 
I'll start from the very beginning.

Well, it all BEGAN when I had finished preparing for our outing to the mall today. I walked to my parent's bedroom where my mother was so she could see my outfit and either APPROVE it or REJECT it. Always the two actions.

I was wearing a black fitted t-shirt that my grandma bought for me (she has an awesome taste in fashion). Also my loose, light blue jeans. No footwear yet except for my slippers. I went in the room and saw my uncle (mother's youngest and only brother), who was visiting for the day along with his five year old son, talking to my turning-eleven-this-September-2011 brother. 

The three of them were just fooling around.

My uncle complimented me. 

And then, my mom went out of the bathroom.
My brother and his son went down so he followed.
I walked a bit closer to my mother, letting her see what I was wearing.

~This is a translated to English conversation~
Mother: Ugh! Wearing black when it's summer! It's so hot! 
Me: You told me to change into a tee.

*Mother goes to a chair and gets the souvenir t-shirt my father bought me*
*She hands it to me*

Mother: Just wear this. 

*I look at the t-shirt and then back at her. I had my jaw close to dropping*
Why? The t-shirt is BLACK.

Me: Mom! This t-shirt is black! 

*She walks to the bathroom, either ignoring me or did not hear me.*
THE END.
AMEN.

Weird right?
I replaced my black shirt for the BLACK one she gave me and went down to tell the three guys who were in the kitchen about this incident.

Uncle laughs.
My brother chuckles.
His son stares at me because he is just five and doesn't understand my point. 

I hope you understand or you're slow.
*sigh*
Currently wondering if mother is stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment