Thursday, June 9, 2011

*Sigh*...Just 5 More Days and 6 Nights Before...

Good bye, my everyday use of the laptop.
Good bye, my comfy covers in the morning.
Good bye, my free time.
Good bye, everything I've enjoyed during Summer VACATION.

In 5 more days and 6 nights, all my good byes will be in reality.

That means I'll be saying hello to...
Early morning wake-ups.
Calculus.
Heavy books.
Homeworks.
Limited free time.
Early to bed ritual.

Why is it that I have less to say GOOD BYE to and more to say HELLO to?
Symbolically speaking, why is it that I have more nightmares than fantasies?

Don't you agree?

*sigh*
My brother's first day back in school is a day earlier than me but all he's doing is wrestling with my baby bro.
Brothers.
It figures.

2 comments:

  1. You live in the Philippines too? What school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in the Philippines too? What school?

    ReplyDelete