Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Ironic Similarities of "Love?!?" & "Hate?!?"

Yes, fellow bloggers.
This is our topic for today.
Or for tonight. (I am actually typing with the time nearing to midnight)

Anyway, back to our conversation.
The Ironic SIMILARITIES of "LOVE" & "HATE".
(The three words which are capitalized are meant to be emphasized.)






Some of you may not think of those two words similar. After all, you'll be saying that "Love" is spelled as l-o-v-e and "Hate" is spelled as h-a-t-e. You may also say in your defense that the two have different meanings that contradict each other.
Well, you can still think or say that.
Let me just point out a few other things about the two words.

Let's begin.
ONE! Both of the two words have one syllable. 
Keep reading.

TWO! They also contain four letters each. 
I know what you're thinking, but don't judge yet. 
Or I might quote Matthew 7:1 to you. (Check that verse out!)

THREE! People tend to easily believe "I love you" or "I hate you" once someone says it to them.
Am I right? Or not?
Talk to me, people. 

FOUR! Has the tendency to give people the feeling of butterflies in their stomachs. 

FIVE! Only certain people we know can say this to us. 

SIX! (this is the last) Both have the letter 'e' at the very end. 

Well, that's the end. Thank you for reading until the end. 
If you AGREE with me, thank you. 
If you DON'T, this is just something I thought of while staring at my sister's laptop.

Oh, if you're not a Christian and don't care about the verse Matthew 7:1, I'll quote it to you instead. 

~Judge not, that you not be judged~
     Matthew 7:1

No comments:

Post a Comment