Thursday, June 2, 2011

Read Me, If You Can...

Ok, I LOVE to write.
*bow*
In fact, Writing is a MUST and OBSESSION of mine.

"KGDar" is my pen name. If you want to know my real name, tell me yours and I'll tell mine. I play fair.
I'm very cautious so I don't really feel comfortable posting my real name. I like the feeling of security.

!0 Random Things U Should Know About Me:
1.) I'm a Christian and I'm proud of it. Even if I have to shout it to the world, I will.
2.) I have a very dry humor. Only one or two of my friends know about it.
3.) I'm very moody. I could be saying "pineapples" in a cheery voice then I would be seriously saying "bananas" in a scary voice.
4.) I'm a bit claustrophobic. Just a bit!
5.) I'm stiff boned. I don't dance really well. Literally.
6.) I keep my promises.
7.) I'm really stubborn. Once I set my mind on something, no turning back.
8.) Strawberry chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate...as long as it's a chocolate, I LOVE it!
9.) I have a wise, dry humored DAD; an amazing, loving MOM; Totally awesome elder SISTER; funny and talkative younger BROTHER; & super adorable BABY BRO! Sometimes they may drive me nuts, but I love them anyway.
10.) I just hope you enjoy what you see in my blog.

Thank you :)
*applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment